The Smokejumper can truly be called 'the original" fire boot - it set the industry standard in forestry. From woodland fire fighters to experienced hunters, every outdoorsman needs a boot that can stand up to the rigors of the trail, and this Pacific Northwest legend has a perfect record. Blaze any trail you like, this boot will see you through.
- Model W400V
- NFPA Certified
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 10" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Vibram® fire and ice white dot sole.
- Fire resistant Technora® thread.
- Built on the original 4811 Arch-Ease® Last.
- Built to last.
- In Stock Sizes 5-11 B, C, D, EE Black Smooth (Availability May Vary)