The 9" AMP LT low heel logger is a fresh look on a classic silhouette packed with extreme comfort.
The upper is constructed from soft, full-grain SPR leather and features Easy On grip panels to make pull on a breeze. The brush guard kiltie can be removed for a more traditional work boot look. Equipped with milled brass hardware, a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock system and a Goodyear welt construction, this boot is built for durability.
Inside this low heel logger you will find the AMP LT insole. This removable footbed is a layer of cushioning polyurethane topped with a layer of memory foam. It molds to the shape of your foot as you move and cradles your foot in comfort. Additionally inside is the Georgia Waterproof System. This waterproofing is backed with a guarantee to keep your feet dry when wearing in wet conditions.
A rugged boot needs a rugged outsole. The AMP LT logger has an EVA midsole, an oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole and a double ribbed steel shank for added support. This soft toe low heel logger boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe protective footwear.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 5.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole