The Georgia Boot Wedge Waterproof Work Boot takes comfort and durability to the next level.
The upper on this 6" waterproof wedge lace-up work boot features our premium SPR leather. It's three times as strong and two and a half times more abrasion resistant compared to traditional leathers. It resists caustic alkalis and other barnyard acids. Additional features on the upper include dual functioning hardware, the heel stabilizing Counter Lock System and a padded tongue and collar.
The interior is lined in mesh and is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof system, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions. A padded counter pocket gives your heel added support. Also inside is the removable AMP LT insole. A layer of polyurethane topped with memory foam to keep your feet cradled in all day comfort.
The foundation of this wedge work boot starts with a fiberglass shank for added support and durability followed by a cushioning EVA midsole. The final layer is the outsole, comprised of our Carbo-Tec rubber, a proprietary blend that contains great slip, oil, chemical, abrasion and heat resisting properties.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 2.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole