Georgia Boot is known for superior comfort. The Eagle Trail waterproof hiker features lightweight comfort in a hiker style work boot. The upper is made from our premium SPR™ leather making it three times as strong and 2 ½ times as abrasion resisting compared to traditional leathers. The dual-functioning hardware gives you the option for hook or eyelet lacing. A molded collar and padded tongue add extra comfort. This waterproof work boot comes with two sets of laces.
The interior of this hiker boot is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions. The boot is lined in soft performance mesh material that wicks away moisture. The removable AMP LT insole features a polyurethane base with a layer of memory foam for all day comfort.
Built with a cement construction, this lightweight work boot has a fiberglass shank for added durability, a cushioning EVA midsole and the heat, chemical, abrasion slip and oil resisting Carbo-Tec rubber outsole. This boot has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Molded collar for superior comfort