Type 2 Highlander™ is build for those who are also on their feet for long periods of time. The Type 1 Commander™ has a 1″ think outer sole, while the Type 2 Highlander™ has a 3/4″ thick outer sole. The thinner sole makes it a little more flexible for those who are always bending their toes. For example mechanics or carpenters that need a heel for proper positioning of the back, but need to be on hands and knees often.
- Fully rebuildable, fully resoleable
- Features 7.5 to 8 oz full grain water resistant leather and a 3/4 inch thick sole for flexibility
- Rough-out toe for durability and cut/tear resistance
- The high heel and arch support is designed to balance your body weight for maximum comfort
- McKay Lock Stitched Construction
- Stocked in rough-out toe / smooth upper, available in full smooth or full rough-out (special order)
- Colors available:
Height (Inches): 10"
Leather Configuration: Full Smooth
Sole Options: Vibram 100 Lug
Lace Pattern: Lace to Toe