Georgia Boot® Steel Toe Waterproof Lace-to-Toe Work Boots are quality rugged boots that support you on the job.
These boots have a steel toe that meets ASTM standards for impact and compression. They also meet standards for electrical hazard resistance. You get guaranteed waterproof protection with the Georgia Waterproof System.
Lace-To-Toe boots are long-lasting with repairable Goodyear® welt construction. The Vibram® lug outsole is oil-resistant. These boots are built with premium leathers, so they break in quickly.
Inside is a steel shank for arch support and stability. The boots are fully lined.
Keep your feet protected with quality, durable work boots. Get the Georgia Lace-To-Toe.
- Fully lined
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- Padded collar
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction