Georgia Giant Revamp Steel Toe Romeo Work Shoe is the classic Romeo now revamped with more room and bigger comfort!
The upper is made from full-grain SPR® leather which is two times more abrasion resistant and three times stronger than conventional leathers. The twin gore panels have a wider opening than the traditional Romeo steel toe work shoe which allows for an easier on and comfortable fit. The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit which is designed to match the contours of your foot. It allows more toe room without compromising protection. This steel toe Romeo shoe meets the ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe and electrical hazard safety footwear.
The interior is lined with high performance mesh and features a removeable, ultra-comfortable AMP memory foam insole. A Romeo shoe has never felt so good!
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the Revamp steel toe Romeo is incredibly durable. It includes a tempered steel shank for added stability, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a slip and oil resistant polyurethane outsole.
- Steel Toe
- Oil- and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- 3 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Oil-resistant rubber rand