The Double-Insulated Mountaineer is an excellent choice for the outdoorsman needing a warmer boot for the most frigid conditions. This is the warmest boot Hoffman's makes! This boot comes with a removable 9mm wool felt liner. The waterproof rubber bottom is insulated with 200 grams of thinsulate and the footbed is lined with 9mm of felt. The rebuildable, crack-resistant rubber bottom features a steel shank for arch support. Our air-grip sole provides excellent traction. Our premium contour leather uppers are made with our 7-7 1/2 oz. premium oil tanned leather.
- Single shank for arch support
- 7.5 Ounce oil-tanned leather upper
- 9MM Wool Felt Liner w/ Polypropylene
- Air-Grip sole for sure footed traction
- Added insulation in the rubber shell
- Leather is Treated To Be, But Not Guaranteed, Waterproof
FITTING TIPS: Hoffman felt pacs run true to size. Whole size order the same. Half size order down (i.e. 9 1/2 would order 9) unless you have a wide foot.
- Current Build Time Approximately 4 weeks