Farmers and ranchers set great store by these self-cleaning boots for their ability to keep outdoor slop where it belongs… outside, and bowhunters swear by their ground sensing feel on the hunt. Both take advantage of Kenetrek Snug-fit lacing, super thick leather uppers, and warmth down to zero degrees. The large surface area provided by the Tractor Tread outsole adds stability to unstable ground. These aren't your Grandpa's traditional style upland field boots - they're built to give you the support and fit needed to work or hunt all day long. Made in Thailand.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Traditional tractor-tread outsoles are non-marking and provide footing on wet or dry ground.