Between the world wars, loggers started asking Otto White for a lightweight work boot for the weekends. So he took a chainsaw to the upper on an 10-inch 400 and cut it down to its 6-inch comrade, the 350. It's been a staple for outdoorsmen and sportsmen in the Pacific Northwest and around the world ever since.
- Model 350LTT-MV
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 6" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Mini-Vibram® sole.
- Built on the 55 Arch-Ease® last (call for special order widths).
- Built to last.
- In Stock Sizes 7-12D, 13D (Availability May Vary)