Whether you're walking the fields, or rounding up the herd, you need a boot that can endure the punishments of day-to-day work. White's Farmer-Rancher has set the standard for mechanics, mill-workers, and anyone who demands a boot that can last as long as they can.
- Model 375-MV
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 8" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Mini-Vibram® sole.
- Built on the original 4811 Arch-Ease® last (call for special order widths).
- Classic Logger heel.
- Built to last.
- In Stock Sizes 7-13 D, E, EE (Availability May Vary).