The lineman stands alone amongst the competition both in quality and value. We've taken all the durability and comfort of our traditional hand lasted and hand sewn construction, and packed it into an Electrical Hazard Lineman boot. Find out what the fire fighters are all talking about and upgrade to the White's Lineman.
- Model 400LSTEH-V
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 10" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Reinforced with half-slips.
- Vibram® Lug Sole
- Kevlar® upper and sole stitching for Electrical Hazard
- ASTM-F2413-11 steel toe.
- Built on the 55 Arch-Ease® Last (call for special order widths).
- Built to last.
- Current Build Time: 8-10 Weeks.