Wander to your heart's content in our hand-sewn, stitchdown Nomad. Built for comfort, durability, and exceptional support, our mainline motorcycle boot has become one of our most popular offerings. Crafted entirely of thick, durable leather, the Nomad breaks in like a slipper, but can withstand any elements you encounter along the road. Best of all, the handsewn stitchdown construction allows us to rebuild your boots when they've gone their last mile.
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 12Ó full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Mini Vibram® sole.
- Built on the 1970 Arch-Ease last (call for special order widths).
- Logger heel.
- Built to last.
- Current Build Time 6-8 Weeks.