Nowhere is our Arch-Ease™ construction better displayed than in the Packer boot. No matter your trade, an hour spent on our high Packer arch will make these boots the most important tool in your collection. Discover what ranchers, outfitters, construction workers, and mechanics alike have known for decades: no matter how long, a day spent in a White's boot is a day spent in comfort.
- Model 795C
- Handsewn Stitchdown Construction
- 10" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Toe-bug Stitching Optional
- Vibram® Composition sole.
- Built on the 695 Arch-Ease® last (call for special order widths).
- Classic Cowboy heel.
- Built to last.
- Current Build Time 6-8 Weeks.