Inspired by the rigors of Wildland fire training and conditioning it takes to endure the fire line, Baker's Boots sat down with the President and V.P. at White's boots in their offices in Spokane, Washington and came up with Baker's own fire boot that can with stand the fierce elements on the fire line. From the wildland fire in the Wallowa mountains to the Hot Shot fire crews out of Redmond, Oregon the fireline by Baker's is the boot for you.
Get your hands on a pair of exclusively made boots for Baker's Shoes made by the best United States boot makers at White's Boots on the old Buffalo Smoke Jumper last.
- This boot features 6-7oz black cowhide leather
- 10” height
- Vibram 100 sole
- Lace to toe lacing design
- Leather heel base
- Completely re-buildable
- Kevlar stitching
- Quadruple stitched on all main seams
Black upper with Black Roughout Lower
- Notice that this style of boot doesn't have a toe vamp seam which will not allow the boot to blow out on the flex point.
- To add a little ‘bling' to your boots, Baker's had these made with nickel hardware.
- These boots will meet Forest Service requirements to wear on the fire line.
- Features Baker's Flag Logo stamped on the upper of the boot!