The Foreman Steel Toe is living proof that good things come in pairs. Equally at home in mud, snow, or gravel, the Foreman takes White's time-honored quality and combines it with off the shelf readiness that would make its namesake proud. What was once reserved for the i-beams is now a jack of all trades, ready to try its experienced hand at anything you can throw its way.
- Model FOREMANST
- Stitchdown Construction
- 6" full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather midsole and shank.
- Vibram® Cristy Crepe sole.
- ASTM-F2413-11 steel toe (For soft toe, click here).
- Built on the 610 last (call for special order widths).
- Built to last.