You have never worn a logger boot as comfortable as the Georgia Boot AMP LT low heel logger work boot! This collection gets its' name from the supremely comfortable AMP LT insole. A layer of memory foam atop a polyurethane base creates a cradle of comfort for your feet.
The upper is constructed from full-grain black SPR leather, which is 3 times stronger and 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant that conventional leather. Easy Grip panels allow you to pull the boot on with ease. Remove the brush guard kiltie for a more traditional work boot look. Lace-extending milled brass hardware and a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock round out the features on the upper.
The interior is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Blue and white zigzag-patterned high-performance mesh lines the inside.
The outsole package on this low heel logger is built for rugged durability. A double ribbed steel shank gives the outsole additional support and stability while the EVA midsole helps to cushion and absorb shock as you walk. The rubber lug outsole is both oil and slip resistant and contains a 1" heel. This boot meets ASTM F2892requirements for soft toe protective footwear
If you want a tough logger boot with lightweight comfort, check out the AMP LT logger collection for your next logger work boot!
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
Style # GB00271