Smooth out the roughest trails in a pair of handmade White's Centennial Hikers. Discover the joys of great outdoor adventures without fear of blisters and uncomfortable feet often associated with mass-produced and inferior footwear. Constructed with a lower arch support than other boot models, Centennial Hikers are form-fitted, with a padded collar and tongue to provide extra cushion for superb comfort. Individually handmade, White's Centennial Hikers are serious boots for the serious, and fun-loving outdoorsman.
- Standard in 6" height
- Available in Black Voyager(pebbled texture), Brown Voyager(pebbled texture), or British Tan (smooth)
- Glove-soft leather padded collar and tongue for exceptional all-day comfort
- Single unit sole construction - Choice of Portland Vibram, Stowe, or Stockbridge sole
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- **Note: This boot requires a build time of 4-6 weeks.**