The Cowboy Packer is designed with the horseman in mind for easy stirrup fit and unmatched ankle support when stepping off a horse in rough terrain. The #695 is an 10" top boot made from heavy 7 oz. to 8 oz.premium oil-tan leather. It features the standard round packer toe shape trimmed down to one row of stitching around the sole for better stirrup fit. It comes standard with 2" cowboy packer heel with solid brass speed hooks and eyes, and composition soles.
- 10" cut top
- 7-8 oz. Premium full grain leather (oil tanned, water resistant)
- Leather: Brown smooth or Black smooth or Red Dog smooth
- Standard Round Packer Toe box
- Sole options: Leather (L) ; Oil proof western (W) ; Composition (C)
- 2" Packer Heel
- Solid Brass Hooks and Eyes
- 4 Rows of Lock Stitching
- Lace-in tongue guard & leather laces
- Toe bug stitching optional
- Spur Shelf optional
- Call for additional information or questions.